With so much to do in Detroit, it can really add up. Instead of missing out, you definitely need to download the 2018 D Discount Pass and save 20 percent or more at 13 must-see metro Detroit attractions. Here’s why:
1. Downloading is easy. And free.
No, that was not a typo. The D Discount Pass really is FREE! To download, go to visitdetroit.com/discount and complete the entry form on the right. You can either print the D Discount Pass, have it emailed or texted to you. Then what? Show the special D Discount Pass barcode at each participating attraction and save now until Dec. 31. It’s that simple.
2. Discounts apply at family-friendly locations.
Looking for something fun to do with the kids? Would building and testing Lego Racers, bowling, competing in arcade games, “touring” the galaxy, snowmobiling and kayaking (via simulators), touching underwater creatures, zip lining through the trees, riding in a Model T or biking around The D appeal to your kids? Yeah…that’s what we thought!
The 2018 D Discount Pass includes:
- 20 percent off admission to Legoland Discovery Center Michigan
- Buy one-get one free $10 game card for Lucky Strike Entertainment
- 20 percent off admission to Michigan Science Center
- Buy one-get one free admission to Outdoor Adventure Center
- 20 percent off admission to Sea Life Michigan Aquarium
- 20 percent off admission to The Adventure Park at West Bloomfield
- 20 percent off admission or buy one-get one attraction half-off at The Henry Ford
- Buy one-get one free cruiser rentals at Wheelhouse Detroit
For more specific information about each discount, check out visitdetroit.com/discount.
3. Discounts at nationally-known attractions, like coupons for the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
Automotive Hall of Fame, Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History, Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, Motown Museum and The Henry Ford are destinations people from all over the country- and even world- come to metro Detroit to visit. Not only are these well-known attractions local, but with the 2018 D Discount Pass, you can visit them at cheap(er) rates. For individual attraction savings, check out visitdetroit.com/discount.
Freelance writer Danielle Alexander’s best subject in school was definitely not math; however, as a shoe lover, she knows the true savings that can come with a 20 percent discount!
Discover more Detroit museums.
- TreeRunner Adventure Park at West Bloomfield
6600 West Maple Road, West Bloomfield Twp., MI 48322248-419-1550 Highlight on map | More Details
- Automotive Hall of Fame
21400 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48124313-240-4000 Highlight on map | More Details
- Wheelhouse Detroit - Hamtramck
9401 Joseph Campau Ave., Hamtramck, MI 48212313-871-2811 Highlight on map | More Details
- Sea Life Michigan Aquarium
4316 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326866-622-0605 Highlight on map | More Details
- Outdoor Adventure Center
1801 Atwater St., Detroit, MI 48207313-396-6890 Highlight on map | More Details
- Michigan Science Center
5020 John R St., Detroit, MI 48202313-577-8400 Highlight on map | More Details
- Legoland Discovery Center Michigan
4240 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326866-622-0605 Highlight on map | More Details
- The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48124313-982-6001 Highlight on map | More Details
- Arab American National Museum
13624 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48126313-582-2266 Highlight on map | More Details
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
315 E. Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48202313-494-5800 Highlight on map | More Details
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant / Model T Automotive Heritage Complex
461 Piquette Ave., Detroit, MI 48202313-872-8759 Highlight on map | More Details
- Motown Museum
2648 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit, MI 48208313-875-2264 Highlight on map | More Details