- Drink from the Feel-Good Tap at Batch Brewing Co. Proceeds are donated to a rotating list of non-profits, so you can try a new locally brewed beer and do some good, too.
- Find and test ride the Vespa or motorbike of your dreams at Detroit Moped Works. Whatever vintage two-stroke wheels you want to ride this summer, you know where to find it.
- Gobble up a waffle dog for brunch at Laika Dog. Sundays inside the UFO Factory mean cult movies, classic pinball and hot dogs all wrapped up in toasty waffles with a world of wonderful sauces to adorn them.
- If crate-digging for records is your favorite way to spend a day, head on down to Hello Records and walk away happy with an armful of vinyl. Fans of Detroit techno rub elbows with fans of soul and R&B, and nod across the aisle to those raised on ’80s rock radio and metal. It’s all for the love of music.
- Tour the tasting room at Two James Spirits and we dare you to try not to linger afterwards with friends and cocktails at the welcoming round bar. This is a 21-and-older affair but worth the wait.
- Get ready to Corktown Strut. Last but long awaited, the neighborhood is about to welcome a brand new music, art and food festival to its cobblestone streets. Get ready to wander Detroit’s oldest area, then see and hear something new around every corner. Thanks go to Forward Arts and all participating as more than 60 performers will invade Corktown venues July 1-3. A percentage of profits are set to benefit neighborhood projects.
- Batch Brewing Co.
1400 Porter St., Detroit, MI 48216313-338-8008 Highlight on map | More Details
- UFO Factory & Laika Dog
2110 Trumbull St., Detroit, MI 48216 Highlight on map | More Details
- Hello Records
1459 Bagley Ave., Detroit, MI 48216313-300-5654 Highlight on map | More Details
- Two James Spirits
2445 Michigan Ave., Detroit, MI 48216313-964-4800 Highlight on map | More Details