Experience Detroit in 360-degree virtual reality!
For the best 360 experience view the entire playlist directly on Youtube. Watch Now!
How to watch the video in VR
- Download the latest YouTube app (App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android).
- Tap on the share arrow on the top right of the video, then tap on the three dots.
- The YouTube app will open. Pause the video. Then tap Cardboard icon and the video will switch to landscape and a split-screen format.
- Place your smartphone into your viewer, align the center line on the video screen with the center of the viewer.
- With the viewer over your eyes, navigate to the play button and tap the button on the top of the viewer to play the video.
- Enjoy your trip to Detroit & share with friends! #VisitDetroit360
TIP: You can also use the button to pause, rewind and fast forward the video. Check back for more 360 videos all year long.
How to assemble your VR viewer
- Undo the top flap, extend the side flaps and flip the tabs open completely.
- Secure the side flaps to the velcro pads.
- Insert your smartphone on the front, facing inward and close the top flap.
TIP: The rubber band prevents the smartphone from sliding out.