Detroit, MI, 48226
Every Sat. 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
View What's Nearby
Billions of dollars in development have happened along the Woodward Corridor in recent years and Downtown is at the epicenter of it all. On this tour, you’ll see all the major developments, unique shops, and one-of-a-kind restaurants with recently renovated residential options interwoven with some of Detroit’s great historical spots and its world renowned architecture.
Weather permitting, we will either walk for the entirety of the tour or utilize the People Mover, so please dress accordingly.
* Campus Martius Park
* Guardian Building
* Theater District
* Second Baptist Church/Greektown
* The New Paradise Valley District
* Lofts at Merchants Row Development
Tour begins promptly at 2 p.m. Please allow yourself a sufficient amount of time to find parking and arrive at the location. For groups of 10 or more, contact our Welcome Center for accommodations.
Tours are free and open to the public, and made possible by support from Bank of America and your donations. Thank you!
- Press ReleaseDDNorth American International Auto Show and so much more in Detroit
- CultureDDTouring Detroit by Land, Sea or Two Wheels
- Meeting PlanningDDWarm up to Detroit in Winter with an Indoor Tour
- Press ReleaseDDHot cars and cool things to do in Detroit during the North American International Auto Show