Orchard Lake, MI 48324, USA
Fri. Fair: 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Vegas: 6 p.m.-1 a.m.; Sat. & Sun. Fair: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Vegas: 3 p.m.-1 a.m.; Mon. Fair: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Vegas: noon-6 p.m.
$5 per person, $15 per family (up to 6), Children under 3 FREE; Ride tickets sold separately
View What's Nearby
A Michigan Tradition for nearly 50 years, hosted by St. Mary’s Preparatory
There’s something for everybody at this Michigan fair. It marks the start of summer for Michiganders, and takes place on the picturesque campus overlooking Orchard Lake. Michigan’s largest Country Fair plays host to 110,000 “Stay-cationers” who avoid the traffic, frustration and outrageous gas prices of Memorial Day weekend to enjoy weekend bliss. Fair attractions include:
– Carnival rides: a 33-foot high roller coaster highlights 45+ midway rides with plenty of thrill rides, merry-go-rounds, including an expanded Kids Zone
– Food, food, food: authentic Polish and all-American eats including pierogi, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, hamburgers, corn dogs, fresh baked goods, smoothies and ice-cold adult beverages
– Dancing, music and other entertainment: musical acts each afternoon and night, a new and expanded dance floor perfect for staying late under the stars
– Vegas tent: blackjack, casino games, bingo and more
– Raffle: chance to win $10,000
– Unique shopping: Polish pottery and T-shirts to tattoos, handmade jewelry and handbags
– Kids area: face painting, balloon animals, magic shows, and the opportunity to create unique items