ON, Canada N0R 1M0
Please visit website for hours
View What's Nearby
The Island Unplugged is a family-friendly music and arts festival taking place in the heart of rural Pelee Island. Come on over for two days of folk, roots and indie rock set on natures stage at East Park Campground. If you feel like really taking in the vibes, consider camping on the island the entire weekend. What an awesome summer escape.
– Feature quality entertainment by local, regional, national and internationally known musicians.
– Provide an exceptional experience for festival goers.
– Promote family centered activities.
– Partner with community and regional non profit organizations and businesses.
– Choose and promote environmentally friendly methods in all aspects of the production of the festival.
– Deliver quality food services provided by local and regional vendors and organizations.