Embassy Suites – Troy Auburn Hills
Come experience our new $15 Million Dollar Renovation. Ideal for both business travelers and families. Every guest receives a two-room suite, featuring separate living area with sofa bed, two 55” HDTV’s, refrigerator, microwave, luxury bathroom and private bedroom. A full made-to-order breakfast is included each morning. And don’t forget our evening reception, where guests receive complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, plus snacks, every night. Indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant, outdoor patio with plenty of plush seating and fire pits. Over 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting & event space and banquet space that can accommodate up to 200 people, makes Embassy Suites by Hilton Troy the ideal destination. Located in Troy (voted Michigan’s safest city, by CNN Magazine), Embassy Suites by Hilton Troy is minutes from unlimited shopping (including Michigan’s nicest shopping mall, Somerset Collection) and entertainment. A 10 minute drive to downtown Birmingham, Cranbrook Science Museum and only 20 minutes from Downtown Detroit.
- Restaurant On Site
- Full Breakfast
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Total Room Count: 251
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 150
- Largest Conference Capacity: 50
- Largest Reception Capacity: 200
- Largest Theater Capacity: 175
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Auburn Hills 50 30 25 70 60 10 ft. Birmingham 20 - 15 20 30 10 ft. Bloomfield Hills - - 10 - - 10 ft. Madison Heights 50 30 25 70 60 10 ft. Oak Park - - 14 - - 10 ft. Royal Oak 150 120 50 200 175 10 ft. Sterling Heights 80 60 30 100 100 10 ft. Terrace 80 - - 100 - - ft.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Debit Card
- Diners Club
- Japanese Credit Bureau
Location / Contact
850 Tower Drive, Troy, MI 48098
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 39 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 23 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- Meeting PlanningBD3 Family-Friendly Hotels to Stay At
- Meeting PlanningOTop Reasons to Meet in Oakland: Upscale, Cultured, Funky
- Press ReleaseDBedrock Unveils First Look Inside the New Development on the Site of the Former Hudson’s Department Store
- Press ReleaseDConnect Marketplace Lassoes Jason Sudeikis as Keynote