343 rooms. Open May 12-Oct. 29, 1998. The world's largest summer hotel. Classic elegant, inspiring. This 1887 hotel is famous for its 660-foot front porch overlooking Lake Huron. Beautiful gardens, wonderful food and service. Full breakfast and five course dinner included in room rate. Golf, tennis, croquet, bocci ball, swimming, bicycling, saddle horses, carriage tours, concerts, tea, dancing and more.
- Restaurant On Site
- Full Breakfast
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Total Room Count: 385
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Meeting Space: 7,080 sq. ft.
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height - - - - - - - ft.
- American Express
Location / Contact
286 Grand Ave., Mackinac Island, MI 49757
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 255 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 298 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to firstname.lastname@example.org to update this page.
- DiningDetroit’s Best Bites with Girls Gone Hungry
- Press ReleaseFlagstar Strand Theatre’s Inaugural Gala on Saturday, March 4, Benefits its Nonprofit Children’s Programs
- Press ReleaseVote for Five Detroit Landmarks Competing in USA Today Annual 10Best Contest
- CultureUltimate Guide to Black History Month in Detroit