Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Farmington Hills Detroit
Explore the city and discover fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment and arts. This hotel is centrally located between Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint and Lansing, and we are just off I-696. Leisure guests are glad that the Holocaust Memorial Center is just a mile away. Hotel guests also enjoy visiting Cranbrook Art Institute, Farmington Historical Museum and much more. There's plenty to keep the family busy all day. A number of great shopping malls, such as Twelve Oaks Mall and Tanger Outlet Center, are near the hotel too. The business center comes equipped with copy and print services. Additionally, free high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Offering an assortment of quality amenities such as an indoor pool, a spacious fitness center and a complimentary, hot breakfast bar each morning.
- Full Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible to Lobby
- Shower/Tub Benches
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Visual Emergency Alarms
- Service Animals Allowed
- Parking close to entrance
- Total Room Count: 105
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Meeting Space: 324 sq. ft.
- Largest Conference Capacity: 25
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Boardroom - - 25 - - 20 ft.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Japanese Credit Bureau
Location / Contact
32769 Northwestern Hwy., Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 28 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 23 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to firstname.lastname@example.org to update this page.
- DiningDetroit’s Best Bites with Girls Gone Hungry
- Press ReleaseFlagstar Strand Theatre’s Inaugural Gala on Saturday, March 4, Benefits its Nonprofit Children’s Programs
- Press ReleaseVote for Five Detroit Landmarks Competing in USA Today Annual 10Best Contest
- CultureUltimate Guide to Black History Month in Detroit