The Morton’s Steakhouse – Troy
Savor the good life at Morton’s the Steakhouse in Troy. Enjoy USDA prime aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wine, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts and exceptional service. For more than 25 years, Morton’s has been the steakhouse by which all others are measured.
Sun.-Thu. 5-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5-11 p.m.
- Valet Parking
- Free Parking
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 3
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 24
- Largest Conference Capacity: 20
- Largest Reception Capacity: 24
- Largest Theater Capacity: 16
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Boardroom A 24 16 20 24 16 12 ft. Boardroom B 20 12 18 20 12 12 ft. Boardroom C 24 16 20 24 16 12 ft.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Japanese Credit Bureau
Location / Contact
888 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 34 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 20 Miles
Cuisine / Dinner Price
- Detroit In The NewsTravel Michigan Virtually While Planning Your Vacation – Pure Michigan
- ShoppingDDWhat To Read: Detroit Bookstores Selling Must-Read Books Online
- CultureDD9 Detroit Attractions Offering Virtual Tours and Online Learning
- DiningDDWhere to Order Carry Out in Detroit During Self-Isolation
Get Yours Today!
Get a Free Visitors Guide & Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay in the know about all things Detroit with monthly email updates and a FREE copy of Visit Detroit, the most complete travel guide to metro Detroit.
Get Started Now