Located beneath the Hilberry Theatre, the Underground is a small intimate space used to immerse the audience during each performance. With 110 seats, the Underground allows the audience to engage and experience a show on a personal level. The Underground provides artists with the opportunity to explore different areas of theatre, develop creative connections, and make intimate discoveries. Shows produced by The Underground have no faculty involvement.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Theater Capacity: 110
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Theatre - - - - 110 - ft.
Location / Contact
4743 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48202
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 17 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 3 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- Press ReleaseDGirl Boss Fashions Launches Brick and Mortar Location in Downtown Detroit’s Expanding Retail Scene
- EventsD10 Things To Do in Detroit This Weekend
- Detroit In The NewsHow To Spend The Perfect Long Summer Weekend In Detroit
- Detroit In The NewsMichigan’s Coolest New Luxury Hotel Is in a City You’ve Never Heard Of