Sign up now and get access to:
Media assets: videos, photos and DMCVB logos
Tour VisitsSIGN UP
Images and DMCVB Logos
Review and request video footage that helps tell Detroit’s comeback story, as well as showcases available venues and entertainment options. See Examples
- May 17, 2017Detroit to Host 2018 National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) Convention and Career Fair
Detroit, Mich. – After a 25-year absence, the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) will return to Detroit August 1-5, 2018 for its Convention…Read More
- May 02, 2017New Visit Detroit Magazine Features Detroit's Cocktail Scene and Family Fun
Metro Detroit has always been home to classic dive bars and sports pubs. Lately though, the area has seen a growing number of microbreweries,…Read More
- Feb 14, 2017Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau announces five new participants in The D Discount Pass program
DETROIT – The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB) is excited to announce five new participating attractions to …Read More
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting. See who.
- PDF DownloadsThe Detroit region is vast. These maps will help you orient yourself. Access the five destination district maps and the eat shop, stay and play in The D downtown map.
- PDFEven if you have a GPS system, our easy-to-use directions on how to drive to the Motor City will make the trip a breeze.
- PDFSee who's writing about The D. Download this PDF of the top headlines news about America's Great Comeback City, Detroit.
- PDFDetroit is a complete package destination with the resources to make any conference, convention or meeting a success. Download our Top 10 reasons why.
- PDFDetroit has more going on than you may know. Download these fast facts to share with your group or in an article.
- Online ContentHere's what attendee's are saying about their meetings in Metro Detroit. Share any of these with your group.
- Online ContentGet your group or family revved up by using the copy we created to promote Detroit as your destination city.
Discover the D TV
We call Discover The D the most comprehensive, entertaining TV program about metro Detroit. It’s the show that helps folks discover — or rediscover — their favorite parts, places and people that make up The D.
View the top-watched episodes, access individual segments about Detroit sports, shopping, dining and so much more. Discover The D airs Mondays at 5:30 p.m. on Detroit Public TV.VISIT SITE