Sign up now and get access to:
Media assets: videos, photos and DMCVB logos
Tour VisitsSIGN UP
Images and DMCVB Logos
Review and request video footage that helps tell Detroit’s comeback story, as well as showcases available venues and entertainment options. See Examples
- Apr 08, 2021Atwater Brewery Offers 'Shot and a Beer' Promotion
Detroit, April 7, 2021– Showing its continuing support for on-going COVID-19 vaccinations, Detroit’s Atwater Brewery is announcing its ‘Shot and a Beer’ promotion.
For a…Read More
- Apr 08, 2021DETROIT METRO CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU TO PARTICIPATE IN GLOBAL MEETINGS INDUSTRY DAY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 8, 2021
– Today, the Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB) joins…Read More
- Apr 07, 2021Driven to Win: Racing in America presented by General Motors
Driven to Win: Racing in America presented by General Motors to Open
March 27th inside Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
(Dearborn, Mich. – Feb. 9,…Read More
- PDFLearn all the basics about Detroit, along with where to play and stay while in the city.
- Online MagazineVisit Detroit magazine is the complete guide to the many faces, places and events of metro Detroit. Read it and you’ll become an instant authority on all things happening in The D.
- Online ContentThe DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting. See who.
- PDFThe Detroit region is vast. These maps will help you orient yourself. Access the five destination district maps and the EAT, SHOP, STAY + PLAY IN THE D downtown map.
- PDFEven if you have a GPS system, our easy-to-use directions on how to drive to the Motor City will make the trip a breeze.
- PDFSee who's writing about The D. Download this PDF of the top headline news about America's Great Comeback City, Detroit.
- PDFDetroit is a complete package destination with the resources to make any conference, convention or meeting a success. Download our Top 10 reasons why.
- PDFDetroit has more going on than you may know. Download these fast facts to share with your group or in an article.
- Online ContentHere's what attendees are saying about their meetings in Metro Detroit. Share any of these with your group.
- Online ContentGet your group or family revved up by using the copy we created to promote Detroit as your destination city.
Eats in The D
Eats in The D is our new YouTube series dedicated to showcasing all of the award-winning, classic, quirky and delicious restaurants in Detroit. It’s your complete Detroit foodie guide. Start binging now!
- Renee MonfortonVice President, Marketing & CommunicationsCell: 313-319-3452
- Deanna MajchrzakMedia Relations ManagerCell: 313-549-1245
- Jennifer OllingerDomestic & International Tourism ManagerCell: 313-969-1846
- Samantha ScottMedia Relations ManagerCell: 313-530-1356
- Laura ConiglioEditor and PublisherCell: 313-319-3521