Sign up now and get access to:
Media assets: videos, photos and DMCVB logos
Tour VisitsSIGN UP
Images and DMCVB Logos
Review and request video footage that helps tell Detroit’s comeback story, as well as showcases available venues and entertainment options. See Examples
- Nov 03, 2020Claude Molinari named Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau President & CEO
Claude Molinari, general manager of TCF Center, has been named president and CEO of the Detroit…Read More
- Jul 27, 2020How Delta Air Lines is Keeping Passengers Safe During COVID-19
In light of COVID-19, Delta Air Lines has created new ways to ensure the safety of all their passengers. Delta’s new CareStandard™ focuses on…Read More
- Jul 09, 2020Metro Detroit’s Hospitality Industry Employment Hits Record Highs Before COVID-19
July 7, 2020 — Metro Detroit’s tourism and hospitality employment prior to the COVID-19 pandemic reached record levels in 2020 and it was ranked…Read More
- PDFLearn all the basics about Detroit, along with where to play and stay while in the city.
- Online MagazineVisit Detroit magazine is the complete guide to the many faces, places and events of metro Detroit. Read it and you’ll become an instant authority on all things happening in The D.
- Online ContentThe DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting. See who.
- PDFThe Detroit region is vast. These maps will help you orient yourself. Access the five destination district maps and the EAT, SHOP, STAY + PLAY IN THE D downtown map.
- PDFEven if you have a GPS system, our easy-to-use directions on how to drive to the Motor City will make the trip a breeze.
- PDFSee who's writing about The D. Download this PDF of the top headline news about America's Great Comeback City, Detroit.
- PDFDetroit is a complete package destination with the resources to make any conference, convention or meeting a success. Download our Top 10 reasons why.
- PDFDetroit has more going on than you may know. Download these fast facts to share with your group or in an article.
- Online ContentHere's what attendees are saying about their meetings in Metro Detroit. Share any of these with your group.
- Online ContentGet your group or family revved up by using the copy we created to promote Detroit as your destination city.
Eats in The D
Eats in The D is our new YouTube series dedicated to showcasing all of the award-winning, classic, quirky and delicious restaurants in Detroit. It’s your complete Detroit foodie guide. Start binging now!
- Renee MonfortonVice President, Marketing & CommunicationsCell: 313-319-3452
- Deanna MajchrzakMedia Relations ManagerCell: 313-549-1245
- Jennifer OllingerDomestic & International Tourism ManagerCell: 313-969-1846
- Samantha ScottMedia Relations ManagerCell: 313-530-1356
- Laura ConiglioEditor and PublisherCell: 313-319-3521