The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Metro Detroit’s Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Hockey Time – Nov. 2018
- Hockey Time – Jan., Feb., May, Dec., 2019
- Hockey Time – Jan., Feb., March, Nov. Dec., 2020
- Hockey Time – Jan., Feb., March, 2021
- Independent Educational Consultants Association – 2021
- Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group – 2019
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors – 2020
- Michigan Municipal League – 2019
- Michigan Public Health Institute – 2019
- Motor City Furry Convention – 2019
- National Down Syndrome Society – 2019
- Super Series AAA Inc. – 2018, 2019
- U.S. Figure Skating National Championship – 2019
Previously Hosted Groups
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology
- Fastpitch Northern National Championship
- National Association of Black Journalists
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Black MBA Association, Inc.
- Motor City Steam Con
- MAC Valves Inc.
Contact your national sales manager for more information.
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-CALL-DTW (225-5389).
Download the Who Has Booked In The D pdf.