Epiphany Glass Studio
Michigan's premier state-of-the-art hot glass studio and gallery owned and operated by glass artist April Wagner. Creating one of a kind sculptures and gift items that are contemporary, colorful and well-crafted. From paperweights and decanters, to huge wall and atrium sculptures. You can also find Epiphany Glass located in the Shapero Lounge at the Max M. & Marjorie S. Fisher Music Center, offering one-of-a-kind handblown glass sculptures, La Ruche lighting, decanters, a variety of unique handmade gifts and more.
Thu. 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. or by appointment. Epiphany at the Max M. & Marjorie S. Fisher Music Center is open in conjunction with performances happening in Orchestra Hall, one hour before and after.
- American Express
Location / Contact
770 Orchard Lake Road, Pontiac, MI 48341
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 37 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 28 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Glass Bunny Workshop04/01/2023
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Glass Bunny Workshop04/22/2023
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Glass Heart Workshop05/06/2023
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Pulled Glass Flower05/07/2023
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Glass Bird Workshop05/13/2023
- Art & Cultureepiphany glass DIY Memorial Paperweight Workshop05/27/2023