Solanus Casey Center
Solanus Casey Center, a spirituality center inspired by the holiness of Capuchin Friar Blessed Solanus, welcomes all. More than 200,000 people come to the center each year for prayer, to nurture the spirit, and to visit Venerable Solanus’ tomb.
Daily 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed major holidays.
- Free Parking
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 130
- Largest Conference Capacity: 18
- Largest Theater Capacity: 90
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Solanus Casey Center 130 - 18 - 90 - ft.
- American Express
Location / Contact
1780 Mount Elliott St., Detroit, MI 48207
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 21 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 3 Miles
- CultureDDThese Detroit-Inspired Playlists Will Brighten Your Day
- Press ReleaseDDStatement from the Detroit Regional Convention Facility Authority and TCF Center
- DiningDDHere’s How You Can Donate to Your Favorite Detroit Restaurants
- Detroit In The NewsTravel Michigan Virtually While Planning Your Vacation – Pure Michigan
Get Yours Today!
Get a Free Visitors Guide & Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay in the know about all things Detroit with monthly email updates and a FREE copy of Visit Detroit, the most complete travel guide to metro Detroit.
Get Started Now