The St. Andrew’s Hall Shelter & The Society Room
Music fans and avid concert-goers might feel nostalgic of their youth when entering St. Andrew’s Hall, which has hosted thousands of musical performances over the years. Originally home to the Scottish Society of Detroit, this iconic music venue is located in Bricktown, close to the Detroit River, Greektown and TCF Center. Composed of three versatile rooms; St. Andrew’s Hall, The Shelter and The Society Room can accommodate 25 to 1,000 guests. Each space is the perfect location for your next corporate event, private concert, wedding, reception or business meeting. Our talented staff handles every detail of your event, so you don’t have to!
All day on event days or by appointment
- Valet Parking
- Charge for Parking
- Internet Access
- Live Entertainment
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 3
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,568 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 150
- Largest Reception Capacity: 750
- Largest Theater Capacity: 400
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height St. Andrew's Hall 150 - - 750 400 20 ft. The Shelter 100 - - 400 200 12 ft. The Society Room 75 - - 100 - 30 ft.
- American Express
Location / Contact
431 E. Congress St., Detroit, MI 48226
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 20 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 1 Mile
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- EntertainmentNovo Amor09/30/2022
- EntertainmentWolf Alice - N. American Fall 2022 Tour10/04/2022
- Steve Lacy10/06/2022
- EntertainmentL7 - 30th Anniversary Tour10/14/2022
- EntertainmentST. LUCIA - Utopia Tour 202210/15/2022
- EntertainmentBarns Courtney10/18/2022
- EntertainmentThe Airborne Toxic Event10/22/2022
- EntertainmentJacob Banks North American Tour10/29/2022
- EntertainmentJack Kays-the Man With A Guitar On Tour11/09/2022
- EntertainmentStatic-X - Rise Of The Machine 202303/25/2023
- EntertainmentVV / Neon Noir Tour 202304/06/2023