The Engineering Society of Detroit
Founded in 1985, The Engineering Society of Detroit is the oldest and largest multidiscipline engineering society in the nation. ESD promotes and celebrates excellence, innovation, cooperation, professional growth and fellowship in the engineering, scientific and allied professions.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 4
- Largest Conference Capacity: 30
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height 1 Classroom - 40 - - - - ft. 2 Classrooms - 80 - - - - ft. 3 Classrooms - 120 - - - - ft. Boardroom - - 30 - - - ft.
Location / Contact
20700 Civic Center Drive, Ste. 450, Southfield, MI 48076
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 22 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 17 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to firstname.lastname@example.org to update this page.
- Press ReleaseFlagstar Strand Theatre’s Inaugural Gala on Saturday, March 4, Benefits its Nonprofit Children’s Programs
- Press ReleaseVote for Five Detroit Landmarks Competing in USA Today Annual 10Best Contest
- CultureUltimate Guide to Black History Month in Detroit
- Hot SpotsThings To Do in Detroit in February