The Henry Ford
3 must-see attractions. 250 acres of unexpected. 1 awe-inspiring experience. At The Henry Ford, discover America — the culture, inventions, people and can-do spirit — and hundreds of hands-on ways to explore it, enjoy it and be inspired by it. Prepare to be astounded by these attractions: Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, Greenfield Village and Ford Rouge Factory Tour.
"One of the 10 Best History Museums” – USA Today
“One of the world’s coolest museums…” – The New York Times
"One of the country's best museums" – Conde Nast Traveler
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award Winner.
Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
Daily 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thu.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Reopening dates to be determined for Ford Rouge Factory Tour and Giant Screen Experience.
Members must make timed
online reservations for the benefit of guaranteed entry; non-member guests are strongly encouraged to purchase their daily tickets online
as capacities will be limited.
- Restaurant On Site
- Internet Access
- Senior Discount
- Wheelchair Accessible to Lobby
- Parking close to entrance
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 700
- Largest Reception Capacity: 5,000
- Largest Theater Capacity: 600
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Anderson Theatre - - - - 600 - ft. Eagle Tavern 180 - - - - - ft. Giant Screen Experience - - - - 428 - ft. Greenfield Village - - - 5,000 - - ft. Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation 700 - - 5,000 - - ft. Lovett Hall Ballroom 350 250 - - - - ft. Taste of History 160 - - - - - ft. Village Pavilion 250 - - - - - ft.
- American Express
Location / Contact
20900 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48124
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 9 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 13 Miles
Cuisine / Dinner Price
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- Art & CultureWSave on Overnight Vacation PackagesLearn MoreThe Henry Ford09/08/2020-09/08/2022
- Save 20% or More on Detroit's Best Attractions with The D Discount PassD Discount Pass
- Ongoing EventExhibitWMarvel: Universe of Super Heroes07/16/2020-01/31/2021
- Annual EventsWHallowe'en in Greenfield Village10/09/2020-10/25/2020
- Recurring EventLectures & WorkshopsWInnovating for Results Workshop10/17/2020-10/24/2020
- Annual EventsBDHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/04/2020-12/28/2020