Dearborn is a quick a 15-minute drive from downtown Detroit. It has deep roots with Ford Motor Company and Middle Eastern culture – and it’s coming full circle. The downtown Dearborn area is under renovation and becoming better than ever.
I’ve had some of my most valued memories in Dearborn. Here is how you can too, at these great Dearborn restaurants.
Cocktails in Dearborn, please:
- Bar Louie: Its energetic atmosphere and open concept provide the perfect entertainment for some after work drinks. If you feel so inclined to fill your stomach with substance other than the liquid form, their menu is just as awesome. Check out the happy hour menu or just get the chicken nachos. You’ll be happy you did either.
- Bailey’s: A long-time favorite on the strip in downtown Dearborn, this bar will make friends out of anyone there. If you are looking to grab a couple drinks, watch the game, or play some pool, this is the bar for you. Maybe you are interested in taking a big group to the bar? Don’t fret. There is a room with a separate bar in the basement for private parties.
- Moose’s Martini Pub: This quaint place will have you feeling anything but quaint. It’s fun, party-like atmosphere and outdoor seating fully engross you in the downtown Dearborn experience.
- Miller’s Bar: World renowned and living up to its reputation, Miller’s is the perfect “dive” bar to grab a few beers and outstanding burgers. Don’t be surprised when your food shows up on paper – it is just how it’s done!
Dinner that wows:
- Ford’s Garage: This new restaurant’s vintage exterior and fully tapped interior will have you scheduling your next trip before you finish your first. Whether you want a nice night out or just a dinner that gets you off the hook from cooking – this is your place to try!
- La Pita: Dearborn has so many options when it comes to Middle Eastern cuisine but La Pita is a town favorite. The aroma of garlic and warm pita will hit you like the most heavenly smell as you enter. Get extra hummus. You can thank me later!
- Brome Modern Eatery: A modern spin on a burger joint. Brome has various grass-fed burger options, all non-GMO ingredients and delicious shakes to go with it. Don’t forget about the awesome tater tots. The atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming to anyone who walks through the door.
- Bangkok 96: This gem is known for their unforgettable Thai food. Whether you decide to sit-in or take-out, you won’t be disappointed. They even recently underwent renovation in order to provide additional seating due to popular demand. It is truly the best fried rice around.
Save room for dessert at Dearborn bakeries:
- Iversen’s Bakery: Just a peek through their display window will have you hooked and following the sugar. If you are a fan of cakes, tortes, or cupcakes, this is the place for you to grab a sweet treat. Check it out on their “Wacky Wednesday” and you’ll get one free cupcake when you purchase two. Who knows, maybe you’ll place an order for next time or a special occasion.
- Shatila Bakery: Definitely give this place a try if you have never tried Middle Eastern desserts. The authentic baked goods are not just fantastic but reasonably priced. It definitely gives you a taste of the culture in Dearborn.
- Yogurtopia: If your love for sweets has a colder taste, head over to Yogurtopia. This buffet of frozen yogurt and topping options will have you hooked.
- Dearborn Italian Bakery: A local classic, affectionately known as D.I.B., this bakery has a variety of sweets to choose. Even though the focus may be dessert, grab a few pieces of pizza or pepperoni rolls to take home for later. You won’t regret it.
- Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce
22100 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48124313-584-6100 Highlight on map | More Details
- Bar Louie
22269 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-394-1000 Highlight on map | More Details
22091 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-277-3212 Highlight on map | More Details
- Moose's Martini Pub
22217 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-730-1630 Highlight on map
- Miller's Bar
23700 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-565-2577 Highlight on map | More Details
- Ford's Garage
21367 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-752-3673 Highlight on map
- La Pita
22681 Newman St, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-563-7482 Highlight on map | More Details
- Brome Modern Eatery
22062 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-996-5050 Highlight on map | More Details
- Bangkok 96
2450 S Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-730-8161 Highlight on map | More Details
- Iversen's Bakery
22041 W Outer Dr, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA313-563-5161 Highlight on map
- Shatila Bakery
14300 W Warren Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA313-582-1952 Highlight on map | More Details
6901 Schaefer Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA313-582-1111 Highlight on map | More Details
- Dearborn Italian Bakery
24545 Ford Rd, Dearborn, MI 48128313-274-2350 Highlight on map | More Details