See the exciting sights and sites of the city on two wheels among friends and new acquaintances. Check out these metro Detroit group bike tours.
- The Roy O’Brien Nautical Ride is a free event that navigates the streets of St. Clair Shores and Grosse Pointe. It takes place every other Wednesday night during the summer. Riders meet at a designated location and ride for approximately eight miles. The ride is kept at a leisurely pace and welcomes all ages and skill levels. Feel free to stop at participating Nautical Ride bars and restaurants along the way for discounts.
- Slow Roll is a group bicycle ride that meets every Monday night in Detroit at different venues for a unique route through the city. Slow Roll invites riders of various skill levels and every type of bike. It’s a great a way to see the city that we are so proud of at a slow and enjoyable pace.
- Motor City Brew Tours takes you on guided foot or bike tours May through September. Each tour is focused around Detroit history themes. You will get to experience and learn about parts of Detroit that you never knew and will be rewarded with delicious Michigan craft beer and lunch after your ride.
- Wheelhouse Detroit is the bike tour for everyone. On your Wheelhouse tour, you will enjoy learning about Detroit in an active and fun way, accompanied by a guide that loves talking about the city’s rich history.
- Tour de Troit hosts numerous events throughout the year to promote healthy living and bike safety. Here, you will get to meet other riders who share your passion for cycling and love for the city of Detroit.