Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens
This 88,000 Tudor-revival style mansion is filled with authentic furnishings, priceless art and striking antiques. Many dining/tour options for individuals and groups. Banquet, wedding, corporate and exhibition facilities available. Public tours daily, call for details.
Closed for touring effective March 13, 2020. Daily 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Visit website for tour details.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 15
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 300
- Largest Conference Capacity: 20
- Largest Reception Capacity: 500
- Largest Theater Capacity: 500
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Ballroom - - - - - - ft. Ballroom & Undercroft 110 36 20 80 150 36 ft. Christopher Wren Dining Room 94 - 20 100 - - ft. Formal Garden - - - 80 350 - ft. Fountain Room - - - 75 - - ft. Garden Court Room 24 - - - - - ft. Garden Tent 300 - - 500 500 - ft. Great Hall - - - 300 - - ft. House & Grounds 300 - - 250 - - ft. Library 32 - 20 20 - - ft. Study I 10 - 10 10 - - ft. Study II 18 - 10 18 - - ft. Sunporch 24 - 14 30 50 - ft. Undercroft - - - - - - ft. Wilson Room 12 - 14 20 - - ft.
- American Express
Location / Contact
350 Estate Drive, Rochester, MI 48309
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 47 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 32 Miles
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to email@example.com to update this page.
- Hot SpotsDPopping the question? These are the best spots for a proposal in Detroit
- Press ReleaseDGirl Boss Fashions Launches Brick and Mortar Location in Downtown Detroit’s Expanding Retail Scene
- EventsD10 Things To Do in Detroit This Weekend
- Detroit In The NewsHow To Spend The Perfect Long Summer Weekend In Detroit