Arab American National Museum
The Arab American National Museum is the only museum in the United States dedicated to telling the story, and highlighting the contributions, of Arab Americans. Through interactive multi-media exhibits, visitors can immerse themselves in the Arab American experience.
Wed.-Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun. noon-5 p.m.
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Conference Capacity: 160
- Largest Theater Capacity: 160
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Art Gallery on First Floor - - 72 - - 11 ft. Auditorium - - 156 - - 8 ft. Changing Gallery - - 82 - - 8 ft. Classroom 1 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Classroom 2 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Community Courtyard - - 160 - 160 12 ft. Main Conference Room - - 12 - - 9 ft. Terrace - - 150 - - 7 ft.
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Ongoing EventArt & CultureDDDetroit: Brotherville | Farah Al Qasimi Exhibition02/13/2020-03/13/2020
- EntertainmentDWBrooklyn Inshallah03/07/2020
- Art & CultureDWTarek Yamani Trio03/13/2020
- Art & CultureDWNEA Big Read-Dearborn: Arab American Women in STEM03/25/2020
- Ongoing EventArt & CultureDWSoft Powers | Yasmine Nasser Diaz Exhibition03/28/2020-09/06/2020
- Annual EventsDWBook + Print Fest04/18/2020
- Annual EventsDDConcert of Colors | FREE Global Music Festival07/08/2020-07/14/2020
- Annual EventsDDArab & Chaldean World Festival07/25/2020-07/26/2020
- Annual EventsDWJAM3A | NEW! Outdoor Music & Arts Festival08/15/2020-08/16/2020