Arab American National Museum
The Arab American National Museum is the only museum in the United States dedicated to telling the story, and highlighting the contributions, of Arab Americans. Through interactive multi-media exhibits, visitors can immerse themselves in the Arab American experience.
Wed.-Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun. noon-5 p.m.
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Conference Capacity: 160
- Largest Theater Capacity: 160
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Changing Gallery - - 82 - - 8 ft. Auditorium - - 156 - - 8 ft. Classroom 1 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Classroom 2 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Community Courtyard - - 160 - 160 12 ft. Art Gallery on First Floor - - 72 - - 11 ft. Main Conference Room - - 12 - - 9 ft. Terrace - - 150 - - 7 ft.
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Art and CultureDWThe Far Shore: Navigating Homelands + Arab American Book Awards11/09/2018
- Art and CultureDWThe Feeling of Being Watched | Arab Film Series11/15/2018
- Art and CultureDWOnly Lovers Left Alive | Arab Film Series12/06/2018
- Annual EventsDWCountdown to Christmas Family Party12/09/2018
- Art and CultureDWHighlighting Yemen: Short Films, Art & Activism02/21/2019
- Art and CultureDWWild Relatives | Arab Film Series04/18/2019