Arab American National Museum
The Arab American National Museum is the only museum in the United States dedicated to telling the story, and highlighting the contributions, of Arab Americans. Through interactive multi-media exhibits, visitors can immerse themselves in the Arab American experience.
Wed.-Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun. noon-5 p.m.
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Conference Capacity: 160
- Largest Theater Capacity: 160
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Art Gallery on First Floor - - 72 - - 11 ft. Auditorium - - 156 - - 8 ft. Changing Gallery - - 82 - - 8 ft. Classroom 1 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Classroom 2 - - 30 - - 8 ft. Community Courtyard - - 160 - 160 12 ft. Main Conference Room - - 12 - - 9 ft. Terrace - - 150 - - 7 ft.
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Ongoing EventExhibitBDSoft Powers | Yasmine Nasser Diaz Exhibition - POSTPONED03/28/2020-09/06/2020
- EntertainmentBD14th Annual Arab Film Festival06/05/2020-06/14/2020
- Annual EventsDConcert of Colors | FREE Global Music Festival07/08/2020-07/14/2020
- Annual EventsDArab & Chaldean World Festival07/25/2020-07/26/2020
- Annual EventsBDJAM3A | NEW! Outdoor Music & Arts Festival08/15/2020-08/16/2020