Belle Isle State Park
Accessible by a bridge at the foot of East Grand Boulevard, this 982-acre island park features a zoo, aquarium, conservatory, Great Lakes museum and plenty of room to hike, barbecue, watch boats, bicycle and more. Original landscaping by the Dean of American landscape architects, Frederick Law Olmstead.
Daily 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
Location / Contact
2 Inselruhe Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 24 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 5 Miles
- Art and CultureDDDetroit Gets Married03/31/2018
- Annual EventsDDChevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix06/01/2018-06/03/2018
- Annual EventsDDBelle Isle Art Fair08/04/2018-08/05/2018
- Annual EventsDDOnce Around Belle Isle (OABI)08/11/2018
- Sports and RecreationDDWanderlust 108 | The World's Only "Mindful Triathlon"10/01/2018
Get Yours Today!
Get a Free Visitors Guide & Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay in the know about all things Detroit with monthly email updates and a FREE copy of Visit Detroit, the most complete travel guide to metro Detroit.
Get Started Now