Detroit RiverFront Conservancy
The Detroit International RiverWalk will span 5 ½ miles of riverfront, from the Ambassador Bridge to Gabriel Richard Park, just east of the Belle Isle Bridge. Currently, 2 ½ miles of East Riverfront is complete and open to the public.
Fun on the Detroit RiverfrontThe Detroit riverfront includes the Detroit RiverWalk, views of Canada and the Ambassador Bridge, the GM Renaissance Center, a carousel, a garden, fountains, and endless family fun. Every summer, the GM River Days and Ford Fireworks take over the Detroit riverfront, and both are family fun all around.
- Charge for Parking
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
Location / Contact
600 GM Renaissance Center, Ste. 1720, Detroit, MI 48243
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 21 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 1 Mile
- Sports and RecreationDDRiverFront Run06/09/2018
- EntertainmentDDShimmer on the River | Here Comes the Sun06/21/2018
- Annual EventsDDGM River Days | Detroit River Days06/22/2018-06/24/2018
- Recurring EventAnnual EventsDDRockin' on the Riverfront 2018 Concert Series07/13/2018-08/17/2018
- Annual EventsDDMo Pop Festival07/28/2018-07/29/2018
Get Yours Today!
Get a Free Visitors Guide & Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay in the know about all things Detroit with monthly email updates and a FREE copy of Visit Detroit, the most complete travel guide to metro Detroit.
Get Started Now