Dossin Great Lakes Museum
Located on Strand Drive on Belle Isle, the museum’s focus is Great Lakes shipping and maritime history. Exhibitions include the new Built by the River, S.S. William Clay Ford pilot house, the Gothic Room, a ship model gallery and many changing exhibitions.
Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Summer hours: Fri.-Sun. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Open weekdays for groups of 20 or more by appointment; call 313-833-4727.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 3
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 125
- Largest Conference Capacity: 125
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height DeRoy Hall 120 120 120 120 - - ft. Entire Museum 125 125 125 400 - - ft. The Gothic Room 40 40 40 40 - - ft.