The largest outdoor farmers market in the nation, encompassing more than 43 acres and founded in 1841, moving to its present site in 1891. It is a large hub for the Michigan food industry with farmers, retailers, wholesalers and vendors.
Saturday Market: Year-round 6 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday Street Market: June-Oct. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tuesday Market: June-Oct. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Food and DrinkDDWhisky Experience04/20/2018
- Annual EventsDDFlower Day at Eastern Market05/20/2018
- Food and DrinkDDDetroit Sushi Festival06/16/2018
- DDDetroit Festival of Books07/15/2018
- Annual EventsDDMichigan Jewish Food Festival08/26/2018
- Annual EventsDDDetroit Fall Beer Festival | Michigan Brewers Guild10/26/2018-10/27/2018