Ford Piquette Avenue Plant / Model T Automotive Heritage Complex
Ford Piquette Avenue Plant is the birthplace of the Model T- the most significant automobile of the 20th century. Come walk the floors where the first 12,000 Model T's were assembled.
Wed.-Sun. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Guided tours at 10 a.m.
noon and 2 p.m.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 3
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 250
- Largest Conference Capacity: 80
- Largest Reception Capacity: 250
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Meeting Room 80 80 80 80 - - ft. Second Floor 100 - - 100 - - ft. Third Floor 250 - - 250 - - ft.
- Debit Card
- Save 20% or More on Detroit's Best Attractions with The D Discount PassD Discount Pass