Outdoor Adventure Center
Various simulated activities provide outdoor recreation experiences, while exhibits and displays show the natural and cultural resources found in Michigan. The OAC is located across from the William G. Milliken State Park & Harbor at the intersection of Atwater St. and the Dequindre Cut Trail.
Wed.-Fri. 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sun. noon-5 p.m.
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 9
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,312 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 104
- Largest Conference Capacity: 50
- Largest Reception Capacity: 182
- Largest Theater Capacity: 153
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Archery Range - - - 112 - - ft. Cafeteria 80 100 - - 121 - ft. Discovery Lab 96 60 50 - 100 - ft. Forest & Rivers Room 104 115 50 - 153 - ft. Forest Room 56 65 36 - 100 - ft. Lodge - - 12 - - - ft. OAC Lawn - - - - - - ft. Rivers Room 56 50 36 - 100 - ft. Riverview Loft - - - 182 - - ft.
Location / Contact
1801 Atwater St., Detroit, MI 48207
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 21 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 1 Mile
Is this your business? Send any new photos or information to firstname.lastname@example.org to update this page.
- Save 20% or More on Detroit's Best Attractions with The D Discount PassD Discount Pass