Detroit Institute of Arts
The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA), among the top 10 museums in the country, offers over 100 galleries with art from ancient to modern times. The Detroit Institute of Arts has many renowned works, including French Impressionist, German Expressionist, American and Flemish paintings.
Detroit Institute of Arts LocationThe Detroit Institute of Arts is located in Midtown Detroit near The Michigan Science Center, so this is the perfect location for a Detroit field trip. The DIA is also close to Wayne State University, the Detroit Public Library and the Detroit Historical Museum, and not a far walk from the QLine.
Tue.-Thu. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Valet Parking
- Charge for Parking
- Total Room Count: 9
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 11
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 350
- Largest Reception Capacity: 500
- Largest Theater Capacity: 370
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Kresge Court 150 - - 250 - - ft. Rivera Court 200 - - 350 - - ft. Great Hall 350 - - 500 - - ft. Crystal Gallery 75 - - 100 - - ft. Café DIA 155 - - 200 - - ft. FJC Dining Room A 30 - - 50 - - ft. FJC Dining Room B 50 - - 75 - - ft. Lecture Hall - - - - 370 - ft. Auditorium - - - - 100 - ft. Prentis Court 160 - - 300 - - ft. Loggia Courtyard 80 - - 100 - - ft.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDPlay Ball: Baseball at the DIA03/30/2018-09/16/2018
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDStar Wars and the Power of Costume05/20/2018-09/30/2018
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDLost & Found Exhibition08/25/2018-02/17/2019
- Art and CultureDDNoel Night12/01/2018
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDRuben & Isabel Toledo: Labor of Love Exhibition12/16/2018-03/02/2019