The Detroit Institute of Arts
The DIA, among the top 10 museums in the country, offers over 100 galleries with art from ancient to modern times. Among the DIA's renowned works are French Impressionist, German Expressionist, American and Flemish paintings.
Tue.-Thu. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Valet Parking
- Charge for Parking
- Total Room Count: 9
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 11
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 350
- Largest Reception Capacity: 500
- Largest Theater Capacity: 370
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Kresge Court 150 - - 250 - - ft. Rivera Court 200 - - 350 - - ft. Great Hall 350 - - 500 - - ft. Crystal Gallery 75 - - 100 - - ft. Café DIA 155 - - 200 - - ft. FJC Dining Room A 30 - - 50 - - ft. FJC Dining Room B 50 - - 75 - - ft. Lecture Hall - - - - 370 - ft. Auditorium - - - - 100 - ft. Prentis Court 160 - - 300 - - ft. Loggia Courtyard 80 - - 100 - - ft.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Art and CultureDDOfrendas: Celebrating el Dia de Muertos10/13/2017-11/12/2017
- Art and CultureDDNEW Japanese Art Gallery Unveiling11/04/2017-11/05/2017
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDChurch: A Painter’s Pilgrimage10/22/2017-01/15/2018
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDMonet: Framing Life10/22/2017-03/04/2018
- Ongoing EventArt and CultureDDD-Cyphered: Portraits by Jenny Risher08/04/2017-02/18/2018