The Henry Ford
250 acres of innovation. 300 years of history. 26 million artifacts. Discover America — its culture, inventions, people and can-do spirit — and hundreds of hands-on ways to explore it, enjoy it and be inspired by it. TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award winner.
Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation: daily 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Greenfield Village: April 15-Oct. 30
9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily; Oct. 31-Nov. 27
Fri.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Ford Rouge Factory Tour: Mon.-Sat. 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
- Restaurant On Site
- Internet Access
- Senior Discount
- Wheelchair Accessible to Lobby
- Parking close to entrance
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 700
- Largest Reception Capacity: 5,000
- Largest Theater Capacity: 600
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Anderson Theatre - - - - 600 - ft. Giant Screen Experience - - - - 428 - ft. Greenfield Village - - - 5,000 - - ft. Eagle Tavern 180 - - - - - ft. Taste of History 160 - - - - - ft. Village Pavilion 250 - - - - - ft. Lovett Hall Ballroom 350 250 - - - - ft. Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation 700 - - 5,000 - - ft.
- American Express
- EntertainmentDWHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/29/2017-12/30/2017
- EntertainmentDWHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/26/2017-12/27/2017
- EntertainmentDWHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/19/2017-12/23/2017
- EntertainmentDWHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/15/2017-12/17/2017
- EntertainmentDWHoliday Nights in Greenfield Village12/08/2017-12/10/2017