Regardless of your tastes or the time of day, Oakland County boasts some of the region’s best dining options. Try one of the best restaurants in Oakland county next time your appetite calls.
Oakland County Brunch Bites
- Commonwealth (Birmingham)
Eclectic breakfast and lunch in a trendy, casual environment.
- Rochester Brunch House (Rochester)
Solid brunch menu featuring classics and new twists on old favorites.
- Honest to Goodness Breakfast & Smoothies (Orion Township)
Small local favorite specializing in healthy breakfast options.
- Mr. Kabob (Berkley)
Fresh, healthy Mediterranean fare.
- Café Muse (Royal Oak)
Incredible sandwiches and salads with plenty of choices.
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse (Troy)
Upscale all-you-can-eat meat carved tableside, plus an extensive salad bar.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Troy)
Hand-cut steaks, Maine Lobster, veal and lamb.
- Big Rock Chophouse (Birmingham)
Award-winning chophouse in a former train station.
- Chapman House (Rochester)
Quiet and elegant atmosphere with a French-inspired menu.
- Otus Supply (Ferndale)
Unique and creative menu options with unrivaled atmosphere.
- Genitti’s Hole-in-the-Wall (Northville)
Family-style Italian at its best.
- Vinsetta Garage (Berkley)
Burgers, mac ‘n’ cheese and hot dogs in a historic garage.
- Union Woodshop (Clarkston)
Slow-cooked barbecue food and delicious sides.
- Dessert Oasis (Rochester)
Laid-back coffee and dessert lounge with frequent acoustic performers.
- Peteet’s Famous Cheesecakes (Oak Park)
Kosher bakery serving a variety of cheesecakes.
Read more about metro Detroit restaurants.