Big Rock Chophouse & The Reserve
From the moment you walk through the solid oak doors, the masculine ambience is unmistakable. The aroma of hearty steaks fills the restaurant. It’s hard to imagine that only a few decades ago Birmingham’s Big Rock Chophouse was a port for travelers across the country.
L Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sat. noon-4 p.m.; D Mon.-Wed. 4-10 p.m.
Thu. 4-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 4 p.m.-midnight. Closed Sunday; private events only.
- Valet Parking
- Charge for Parking
- Internet Access
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 4
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 120
- Largest Conference Capacity: 26
- Largest Reception Capacity: 150
- Largest Theater Capacity: 110
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capactiy Room Height Got Rocks 40 - - 100 - - ft. Stone Terrace 120 50 26 150 110 46 ft. Wine Cellar 32 12 26 35 - 46 ft. Cascade 46 - - 46 - 35 ft.
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Diners Club